COCONUT HAZELNUT BREAD
Water (80°F – 90°F) ¾ cup
Unsalted butter or
margarine, cut in pieces 1 tbsp
Unsweetened coconut ¼ cup
Chopped candied ginger 2 tbsp.
Light brown sugar 1½ tbsp.
Dry skim milk powder 1 tbsp.
Salt ¾ tsp.
Bread flour 2½ cups
Bread machine yeast ¾ tsp.
Chopped lightly toasted hazelnuts ¼ cup
COCONUT HAZELNUT BREAD METHOD
- Measure ingredients, except toasted hazelnuts, into bread pan in
the order listed.
- Insert bread pan securely into baking chamber; close lid.
- Add toasted hazelnuts into automatic fruit & nut dispenser.
- Plug unit into wall outlet.
- Select WHITE. Choose loaf size and desired crust color. Press the
- The complete signal will sound when bread is done.
- Using pot holders remove bread pan from baking chamber and
carefully remove bread from pan. (If kneading paddle remains in
bread, remove paddle once bread has cooled.)
- Allow bread to cool on a wire rack until ready to serve (at least
MAKES 1 LOAF
Note: For RAPID cycle, select the RAPID WHITE setting immediately
following the standard setting in the program list.
Adapted from book PROFESSIONAL BREAD MAKER