- Grate the pumpkin and put it in a non-stick
- Cook it with 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil,
the sugar (or sweetener) and cinnamon.
- Take the sheets of filo pastry, grease them
with 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, then place
some pumpkin mix on each sheet and roll
them. Make 6 rolls in total.
- Grease a baking dish with 1 tsp of extra
virgin olive oil (or cover with ovenproof
paper) and arrange the pumpkin rolls
- Bake in the oven at 200° until golden
Serve with a dusting of icing sugar.
Protein g 5
Lipids g 23
Carbohydrates g 38
Cholesterol mg 0
Sodium mg 10
Recipe from the European Society of Cardiology