By California Walnuts
This tuna salad gets it’s fresh tangy flavor from lemon, capers and arugula. Zoodles add a bit of fun to the presentation.
Total Time30 Mins Serves4 Serving Size1 1/3 cups Meal DinnerLunch
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup California walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup quartered and thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 cups lightly packed baby arugula
- 2 (4.5-oz.) cans StarKist Selects Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add walnuts, red onion, capers and zucchini to bowl and toss to coat with dressing. Add arugula and tuna and toss lightly to mix. Serve immediately.