Make the perfect spooky snack with this simple 3-ingredient cheese straw broomstick recipe. Use breadsticks as a broom handle, string cheese as the brush and tie with a pop of green chives. See method
- Makes 16
- 30 mins to prepare
- 46 calories / serving
- 8 long thin Torinesi breadsticks
- 8 x 20g pieces string cheese, halved crossways
- chives, to garnish
- Snap the breadsticks in half. Working on one at a time, push a string cheese half onto the end of a breadstick half so it’s inserted about 1cm into it.
- Pull apart the ends of the string cheese, pulling the strings of cheese up to about two-thirds of the way up, avoiding the section where the bread stick is inserted in the top.
- To garnish, tie each with a piece of chive and trim with kitchen scissors.
See more Halloween recipes