What You Need:
125g butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 cup plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sultanas or mixed fruit
1/4 cup milk
What to Do:
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well in between.
- Stir flour and baking powder into mixture.
- Mix in sultanas or mixed fruit.
- Stir in milk.
- Put mixture into patty cases in a muffin tin.
- Bake at 190oC for 15-20 minutes or until cakes spring back
when lightly touched.
- When cold, dust with icing sugar (optional) picture By nblxer