How to prepare OREO-Cherry Bomb Cookie Balls?
1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
60 maraschino cherries with stems, patted dry
4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate , melted
2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue)
- Firstly ix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Secondly Melt candy coating wafers as directed on package; stir in oil. Dip balls, 1 at a time, in candy coating, turning to evenly coat all sides of each ball. Return to baking sheet.
- Thirdly Add 1 candy button eye to each ball, then add other decorations as desired.
- Fourthly Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Most important is prepare using different colors of candy coating wafers, such as green or orange.
- How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip the Cookie Balls: Morever keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted candy coating. Then, add the balls, in batches, to bowl of melted coating. Use 2 forks to roll balls in coating until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess coating drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION Most importantly : Makes 48 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories110 | Total fat6 g | Saturated fat3.5 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium65 mg | Carbohydrate13 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars10 g – Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a http://www.oreo.com