It is a cake with a compact and creamy texture with an orange avor. The peel of candied oranges and natural oranges are used. It is very easy to prepare, and it is ideal for a snack with a good infusion.
200 g of pastry our
70 g of organic cane sugar
A pinch of baking soda or salt
3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
Juice of one orange
5 g of chemical yeast
125 ml of oatmeal drink (the measure of a glass of yogurt)
3 slices of candied orange
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat the two eggs with the sugar, add the oil and a glass of oatmeal drink, the orange juice, beat everything again. Next, gradually add the our, the baking soda or salt and the yeast. Mix everything with the help of an electric mixer until there are no lumps. Mix a frosted orange slice with the batter.
- Grease the mold and pour the dough, spread over the pieces of the remaining candied orange.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. After 40 minutes of baking, puncture with knitting water to check if the dough is well cooked, if the needle does not come out clean leave a few more minutes.
- Remove, let cool completely and taste izvor net