Is there anyone here who doesn’t like sweets? There is no! We all love them. Especially when they are in such a cheerful edition. Tasty dominoes are a dessert idea for the whole family!
• 110 g of butter
• 110 g of fine sugar
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 50 g of cocoa powder
• 75 g of self-rising flour (flour with an admixture of baking powder)
• 225 g of powdered sugar, sifted
A method of preparing:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C / 180 ° C with hot air / gas oven level 6. Lightly grease the rectangular baking tin (32 x 20 cm).
- Beat butter and fine sugar until white, fluffy, add eggs, mix. Sift the flour and 25 g cocoa powder and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mass into a mold and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. After baking, put on a griddle for about 30 minutes to cool down.
- Preparation of the icing: sift the remaining cocoa into a saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add 175 g of powdered sugar and mix thoroughly.
If the frosting is too thick, add a little boiled water. Brush the dough with the icing and cut it into small rectangles.
- For decoration, use the remaining powdered sugar mixed with a few drops of water. Squeeze it onto your cookies by creating patterns out of dots.
Sufficient for approx. 12 cookies