Health benefits of grape seeds
Grape seeds are a unique natural product with a high concentration of nutrients. One of the features of grape seeds is the presence of a dense shell, so their use without prior technological processing is highly undesirable.
The list of products made on the basis of seeds includes an extract that is prepared at specialized enterprises or at home. The process of self-preparation involves grinding the raw materials to a homogeneous mass (using a blender or coffee grinder), insisting the gruel on vodka (about a month), and repeatedly filtering through gauze. The finished product is stored in the refrigerator.
Benefits for the body
- Saturation of the body with microelements (potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium), folic, pantothenic, nicotinic, ascorbic acids, tocopherol, pyridoxine, riboflavin, taimin, retinol, vitamin K.
- Maintaining the smooth functioning of the immune system.
- Improving blood clotting.
- Strengthening blood vessels, preventing thrombosis, heart attacks, strokes, varicose veins.
- Minimizing the risk of complications of urolithiasis, gout, cholecystitis.
- Normalization of metabolism, hormonal background.
- Calming the nervous system.
- Increasing stress resistance.
- Strengthening the antioxidant defense of the body (the result is the prevention of premature aging).
Before using the bones for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, it is recommended to consult a doctor (in order to avoid side effects) and carefully study the annotation when choosing the appropriate drugs (in particular, pay attention to the composition of the funds and the concentration of active ingredients).
For example, the Now Foods cranberry complex (its full description is here), in addition to grape seed extract, contains bearberry leaves and cranberry berries, which provides increased anti-infective protection, a complex effect on the work of many body systems.
Remember that if you exceed the norm of bone consumption, unwanted symptoms from the digestive tract are possible.
Adapted from sarreg.ru/polza-vinogradnyx-kostochek-dlya-zdorovya-174877.html