Skip to content (Press Enter)
- 3eggs, beaten
- 1tablespoon chopped herbs, such as parsley, basil, or cilantro
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2ounces fresh goat cheese
- Whisk together the eggs, herbs, ½ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet. Add the eggs and cook until just set, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the eggs and fold in half. Cook until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
You may also like...